- BathCare is a family owned and operated business. We have specialized in resurfacing bathtubs, showers, and ceramic tile in the Twin Cities for over 20 years. Our commitment to our customers is our number one concern.
- When We started BathCare in 1988, We saw the need in the Twin Cities for resurfacing fixtures and tile, instead of replacing them. BathCare's strong committment to providing quality products and dependable workmanship, can be called on for all of your bathroom needs. We give our customers the most durable finish available in our industry. Our prices are very competitive, giving our customers' quality work for a great price.
- BathCare can perform a variety of different jobs within your bathroom or kitchen. From resurfacing sinks and bathtubs, to laying ceramic tile in your bathroom or home entry way. See Services
- BathCare differs from other resurfacing companies in the fact that We remove the drain when We resurface a bathtub. Removing the drain is essential to the longevity of the finished product. Why? Click Here
- BathCare does no sub-contracting. We believe that this gives our customers the best quality workmanship available in the Twin Cities. BathCare is a local family owned and operated business. Tom Brekke started BathCare for the simple reason of saving customers money.
Serving The Twin Cities Since 1988